Last update: June 2020
● of the types of data it collects or produces for you and,
● of the purpose of collecting and processing your data and,
● about how these data are processed and,
● about their recipients and the purpose for which they are processed,
● about your rights and choices on your personal data and,
● about how to contact us concerning any matter you may be concerned about in relation to your personal data.
3. If you continue to navigate on our Website, this means that you automatically and unreservedly accept the modified terms of this policy. If you do not agree with this Policy or the modifications, you must not take any action or make any use of the Website and you must not provide any personal data. However, you are entitled to ask for your data to be deleted. In any case, for any information or clarification, you may contact us while retaining your rights with respect to your personal data as outlined and described in Section V below.
ΙΙ. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER & CONTACT
1. The Data Controller of your personal data is the private company under the name "FAB SINGLE MEMBER PRIVATE COMPANY", located in Athens Greece, Alkmanos Street 22, e-mail : email@example.com.
2. You can contact the Company at the contact details, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number +30 2130452410
and provide us with your feedback, queries, comments or any complaints regarding this Policy and the collection and processing of your personal data, in general. You have the right to submit any complaint regarding your personal data that may arise from their processing by the Company to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority of Greece. For details, see the following link www.dpa.gr. However, we consider it our obligation and duty to handle any concerns you may have about your personal data we process, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
III. DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Personal data or personal information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one whose identity can be identified, directly or indirectly. Such data do not include data that are anonymous.
1. WHAT types of data we collect for you
When you navigate to the Website or Fab Social Media, you take part in social media interaction (e.g., comments, Likes, etc.) or otherwise, we collect various types of personal data for you, by different means (including through automated means). In particular we collect :
● Activity data and other data we can collect automatically. When you access and interact with the Website, we may automatically collect specific information about these visits (login information, device information, network information, usage information, etc.). For example
- Log Information We log information about your use of the Website, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, number of clicks, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Network Information We may collect information about your network, such as information about devices, nodes, configurations, connection speeds and network and application performance.
- Usage Information We may collect information about the use of our Website and certain tools, such as how often the tools are used, the duration and quality of use, calibration data, project configuration data and operator data.
● Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. We may collect data from cookies and other tracking technologies (such as web beacons) ato enhance your experience by allowing us to tailor our content based on your interests and distinguish you from other users of our Services.These technologies can be used to collect and store activity data about your use of the Website Services, such as the pages you have visited, the video and other content you have viewed, the search queries that you've also submitted the ads you've seen. See our Cookies Policy  for more information.
● Public data and posts including indicatively comments or content you post to the Website or Social Media but also on message boards, discussion groups, blogs, and other public user forums. Your personal information that accompanies this content, which may include your nickname, username, comments, likes, status, profile information and photo, becomes public information. Public information and publications are always public, which means they are available to everyone and can appear in search results on external search engines.
2. HOW do we collect your Personal Data
2.1. We collect DIRECTLY BY YOU the following personal information:
When communicating with us in the Website’s social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and with our communication department, you provide to us your personal information, such as ID, contact, name which we will use on a case-by-case basis only to process your request.
2.2. We collect with AUTOAUTOMATIC MEANS the abovementioned data and information about you:
● Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
● Activity data and other data we can collect automatically.
2.3. We collect from third parties the following data and information about you:
● Personal data from social networks and Social Media
● Your personal data may be shared with us by third independent organizations when there is a legal basis for processing and they are entitled to do so. In such cases, you must be informed about the processing of your personal data from the relevant Data Protection Notice of these third parties. These organizations may include social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Viber, Twitter.
● Public data and posts
We do not collect and request that you do not disclose sensitive personal data.
3. HOW do we use your personal information?
The main reason we collect data about you is to allow you to access and to interact with the Website. We may process your personal data in order to provide personalized services under the law (Article 6 (1b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679). We also collect data:
- To measure, analyze and improve the Website features;
- To improve your experience through Company Services (both online and offline) by providing content that you may find relevant and interesting
- To resolve technical issues related to the Website;
- Το respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- For the purposes of complying with applicable laws or legal procedures and / or responding to requests from competent government authorities;
- Personalize and improve the Services, and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and improve our Website.
- To satisfy your rights regarding your personal data.
- For other purposes for which we will notify you or will be identified on a case-by-case basis at the place where your information is originally collected
4. ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS do we use your personal data?
The Legal basis on which we make use of your information is either one of the following:
● Any legitimate business interest against which your data protection interests do not prevail.
➢ To manage and protect our business and Website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and data retention)
➢ To prevent and deal with cases of fraud and other illegal activities for the purpose of protecting the public.
➢ To better understand our visitor base so that we can improve our Website and business activity.
➢ To use data analysis tools to improve the Website, our products/services, our relationships with customers.
When we rely on the legitimate interests of the Company as a legitimate basis for processing your personal data (including automated decision-making and profiling), we must assess whether such processing overrides your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms that require the protection of your personal data.
We have taken these issues into consideration, and where we believe that there is a risk that one of your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms may be affected, we will not process your personal data unless we rely on another legitimate processing ground.
● To comply with a legal obligation with which we our bound,
In the context of its activities, the Company is required to process your personal data in order to comply with its obligations under the law, such as for example the maintenance of financial data of transactions for tax purposes, the use of your email for sending a confirmation of your order execution, and so on.
● If none of the above apply, your consent.
Ιn particular :
Purpose of Processing
Data we process for this purpose
Legitimate Processing Basis
Communication Service including:
● Communication by the visitor of the Website using the Company’s communication means ( email or telephone number, or multimedia communication eg viber or other media eg Social Media)
● Communication by the Company at visitor's request to the details provided by the visitor.
● Complaints or clarifications
● Exercise of rights
● Managing and optimizing the experience and service of the user in the Website
Processing for this purpose includes
(a) the absolutely necessary details you give us when submitting your request, that is
● Communication Data
● Information that you provide to us related to your request
(b) data that we develop for you.
The legal basis for treatment of your personal data is:
(a) the legitimate interest of the company to respond to your requests through various communication channels, and provide our clients/visitors of the Website with the ability to communicate with them and address any of their issues in the best possible way based on their needs and always to the benefit of the subject and which is reasonably expected by the subjects.
(b) visitor's consent to receive communication from the Company for this purpose when they ask the Company to contact them.
Business analysis and improvements for:
● Uninterrupted operation of Website
● Technical issues
● Drafting reports and keeping data
The information we process for this purpose is from data we receive through cookies and similar technologies.
The legal basis for treatment of your personal data is:
(a) compliance with a legal obligation for information security and confidentiality
(b) a legitimate interest for network security and to prevent fraud and unauthorized access to data, for our business continuity, upgrading our systems and partners, developing our business and managing and optimizing our technical systems, operations that override the rights and freedoms of subjects that they reasonably expect that such processing may be performed for this purpose.
(c) visitor's consent for the collection of the data
Statistical analysis to evaluate and improve Website and procedures that includes:
● Better responsiveness and Website management
● Research and/or analysis to better understand the needs of Website users
● Promotion of our Company, our products and our services.
● Distribution and marketing of our products to other countries.
● Disposal and marketing of new products and services.
● Improvement of your experiences
● Statistical analyzes
All the data we collect in the context of the previous processing purposes as aggregated and statistical data only, taking all the necessary safeguards not to reveal the identity of the subjects. Moreover, data collected from the corresponding cookies that perform such processing will also be used.
The legal basis for this treatment is the Company’s legitimate interests
a) for the further processing of aggregated data for the purpose of statistical analysis to improve Website, taking all the necessary safeguards to collect and process data that do not identify a particular subject and do not affect the rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
(b) to analyze the usability and functionality of the Website, to identify our visitors’ preferences for our Website , to improve our business performance, to improve our partnerships, always with respect for your rights, freedoms and interests concerning your personal data.
5. WHO are NOTIFIED of your personal data
5.1. The Company may disclose your personal data for the purposes of Section III.3 in the following categories:
● In the context of the operation of our Website our Company reserves the right to cooperate with third-party service providers that provide us with support and access only to your data that are absolutely needed in order to provide their services to us . Indicatively, the Company cooperates with :
- Third company which shall perform the processing on behalf of our Company, and shall host and manage our Website.
- Advertising and marketing companies
- Data analysis and research companies
- Companies supplying and supporting information systems,
- Accountants and lawyers
● To affiliated companies in their capacity as data processors or data controllers.
● To the competent authorities for the purposes of complying with applicable laws.
● To our partners and its affiliates, distributors, resellers, affiliate channels and / or licensors, where appropriate, to to support our activity or to the extent permitted by applicable legislation.
● Τo courts, jurisdictions, and other government agencies if required to do so by law or by legal proceedings or if we believe the disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent personal injury or financial loss or in connection with a suspicious or actual investigation illegal activity.
● Τo a third party to whom we reserve the right to choose to transfer all or part of our business.
5.2 Links to Other websites
6. TRANSMISSION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The Company generally maintains your personal data within the European Economic Area. In the event that data are to be transmitted to third countries outside the European Economic Area for which there is no European Commission decision or to International Organizations, all the appropriate safeguards provided for in the applicable data protection legislation on the transfers to third countries will be taken.
7. How long your personal information will be kept
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS
With regard to your personal data we collect and process, you have the following rights under European Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on personal data protection:
a) Right of access: To request from us access to them to confirm that we are processing them in accordance with the law and / or your own orders and preferences,
b) Right of correction: you may ask us to correct any of the personal information we hold about you.
γ) Right to delete or restrict processing: in some cases, you may ask us to delete or restrict the processing of personal information we collect about you or to oppose (the right to oppose) in certain ways in which we use your personal data, provided that of course the law does not oblige us to the contrary.
d) Data portability: in some cases, you may also ask us to send the personal data you provided to a third party.
e) Where we use your personal data in accordance with your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time without prejudice to applicable law.
In order to exercise any of your rights or if you have any complaints, please contact us at the contact details of Section II. If you request to exercise your rights, the Company will respond to your request within one (1) month from its submission. This deadline may be extended by another two (2) months, upon prior notice, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests being processed.
If you believe that your rights are in any way infringed, you can also file a complaint with the local Supervisory Authority:
Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
Postal address: 1-3, Kifissias Avenue, PC 115 23, Athens
Call Center: +30 210 6475600
Fax: +30 210 6475628